I’m trying to install fritzing 0.9.4. on openSUSE Leap 15.1.
- OpenSUSE is only supporting the older version 0.9.3b. So I removed this version first.
- Installing “fritzing-0.9.4-lp151.225.1.x86_64.rpm” (provided by home:Heinervdm:branches:Education) with
rpm -Uhv fritzing-0.9.4-lp151.225.1.x86_64.rpm --nodeps
–nodeps because without it comes up with
error: Failed dependencies: fritzing-parts = 0.9.4 is needed by fritzing-0.9.4-lp151.225.1.x86_64
Unfortunately I could only find fritzing-parts version 0.9.3b, so I tried to install these. My hope was to regenerate the parts database later.
- fritzing starts with error:
Regenerating parts database Unable to find parts git repository
and with some errors on not finding parts (as I was expecting).
- When I start Part->Regenerate parts database I get the error
- I’ve followed the hints here in the forum and have deleted:
Is there anything, I can do? Has someone managed to get fritzing 0.9.4 running under openSUSE Leap 15.1?
Thank you very much for any hint or comment.