Inserting Images into Breadboard View

Hi, I’m trying to make schematics for my AP Physics 2 students to follow during labs. I am unable to find parts that are digital multimeters, and so would like to insert images onto the breadboard view. Can this be done, and if so, how?

Assuming http://www.backward-workshop.com/fritzing-parts/ isn’t what you want, yes it can be done by creating an svg file of the multimeter you want and create a new part. I’m currently struggling with making a simple panel voltmeter and, for me at least it isn’t easy, but it is possible (and the folks here in the forum are very helpful!). There are a lot of parts around that aren’t in the core parts list so google is your friend.

Peter Van Epp

If you can find a really good pic of a multimeter you can convert it to a svg for BB view with not much effort. Then just some boxes for the other views because you probably won’t need them.
This is a pic from the web where I converted it, scaled it, and added some connections.
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c552/qr4oihlbwoc4suq6g.jpg

Thanks. Tried the converting and everything always turned black. Hardly recognizable.

Thank you very much. Downloaded the library and it works great.

Yeah, you have to muck around with the options in Ink, and even then it is a bit hit and miss with the preview because Ink seams a bit flaky. I had to do it a couple of times before I got it to work.

A base do Arduino é justamente a ideia do “faça você mesmo”, também conhecido pela sigla em inglês DIY (de do it yourself). Como existem placas de diferentes tamanhos, elas podem ser adaptadas aos mais variados projetos, como é o caso do uso do Arduino Gemma, usado para a criação de um dispositivo de computação vestível. Você pode montar seus projetos em um Arduino Online e se divertir enquanto não possui uma placa física. Fazendo uma comparação tosca, uma placa Arduino funciona como uma base de Lego sobre a qual o desenvolvedor junta várias peças e monta um protótipo. Uma placa Arduino é composta, basicamente, por um controlador Atmel AVR de 8 bits, uma interface serial ou USB e alguns pinos digitais e analógicos. Com o Arduino podem ser feitos os mais diversos projetos makers diy, desde robôs com sensores de obstáculo, robôs sumô robóticos para batalhas, como também protótipos que podem solucionar problemas do dia-a-dia quando utilizado para automação residencial, irrigação, controle de umidade e temperatura em estações meteorológicas e etc.