INA125P Instrumentation Amplifier

This is INA125P Instrumentation Amplifier as defined by Texas Instruments (http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ina125.pdf).

ina125P.fzpz (9.7 KB)

Marino

Um, not really (unless you have uploaded the incorrect file). Your part is an 8 pin dip where the real device is 16pin, and the schematic is for a attiny13 not the instrumentation amp (even if it only had the pins labeled as opposed to the internal drawing as would be desirable).

Peter

ina125P_.fzpz (9.7 KB)

The part id is now different. These are the schematics of the file above:

That looks better :slight_smile: . Still two minor problems: the icon is still 8 pin, to fix that either copy the breadboard.svg file to the icon.svg file (using the correct file names) or in parts editor in icon view file->reuse breadboard image. As well in schematic the connector terminals aren’t defined in the svg so the connector is defaulting to the middle of the pin:

where it should be on the end of the pin as is the case with the connector. To fix this in parts editor (although I have never managed to make it work :slight_smile: ) you select the pin and set the direction (west in this example I think). In the svg and fzp file you define a rectangle (I usually use .01 as the size), place it on the end of the pin (connector15pin in this case) and call it connector15terminal. You then need to add a definition in the fzp file to specify a terminalid. Doing it via parts editor (which I suspect you are) is detailed in Old_Grey’s video tutorials:

Peter

Thank you for input. Some part have full icons some not. The 74HC595 IC has 16 pins but it’s icon is trimmed to 8 and I took that example.

I did a 16 pin icon of before mentioned IC (icon on the far right) and it looks unrecognizable.

The rest what you have pointed out will be fixed.

Marino