Illluminated Rocker Switch

Hi Fritzers,

I am wondering if someone could make a illuminated rocker switch? As far as I know, it’s a SPST switch with an added ground terminal to make it light up when the switch is on. They are generally used for 12v automotive applications from what I gather.

I got fritzing to try and simplify/straighten out the wiring in a project instead of doing it on paper and found myself having myself dealing with added complexity of not having the right part… sigh… I’m sure eventually I’ll make it through this project!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :grinning: Thanks :slight_smile:

We would need the web site for the switch with the dimensions of the switch to make a part.

Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for your quick reply.

This is the website I got the image from…

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/314446-calterm-illuminated-rocker-switch.html

I have the switch if those dimensions aren’t enough… such as the depth of the switch - not sure if that’s necessary? It has a 1-1/8" x 7/16" Mounting Hole

Thanks again

This should do what you want

illuminated-rocker-switch.fzpz (4.5 KB)

Peter

That’s what I’m talking about!! Awesome :smiley: Thank you Peter… eventually I’ll delve into parts creation myself but currently just wanting to finish this manglemess I’ve gotten myself into!! :wink: