I need to find this part

anyBody has a part like this
Capture d’écran 2023-12-27 114920

While there isn’t enough information here to tell for sure (a web site with the dimensions and connection information would be required to identify a part!) it perhaps looks to be a water level switch such as this one:

If not as noted a web site with information on the part you want would be required.