I am trying to create a part from an Eagle Brd

I am trying to create a part from an Eagle Brd. After quite a struggle I managed to build brd2svg but it does not run okay. I am running on Qt5 and Eagle 6.6.0. The first problem is that it tries to load a file named doesntexist.brd. I can make further progress by copying my brd file to one named doesnotexist.brd. Then it fails to create the XML files, so I run the supplied brd2xml.ulp by hand and place the results in the working xml directory I then run the command again so in the end I do get files generated, but then I have a number of pads that are missing. The readme.md says there is no support for brd2svg. Is that really the case? Is there any other way of converting eagle boards to fritzing. ( Note I had tried to use Eagles supplied ULP to generate SVG’s but that did not help pads where small white circle on green circle or blue circle ob red circle whish is a long way of what is required). Okay found way to fix the missing pads etc was to adjust the params files

Looking at the code I think I am getting the doesntexist.brd problem because it is looking for the script brd2xml.scr and not finding it. The git has in the and directory a brd2xml.ulp but I cannot find brd2xml.scr I am wondering if this was available on an earlier version of Eagle. I tried googling for it but no luck

Okay I created a Part which was working yesterday. Today I start up Fritzing and its no longer displayed under MINE. Okay I tried to import it but I get a message to say that it is already loaded in Fritzing. What did I do wrong? Bug?

If you do a search it might appear from somewhere again.

Rename the part like in the video and try to import again.

[quote=“KeithSloan52, post:1, topic:311”]
Then it fails to create the XML files, so I run the supplied brd2xml.ulp by hand [/quote]

Hai KeithSloan52,

May I know where you found the brd2xml.ulp file please? I am having problem to create the xml die to this missing file as per the message.

Thank you.
Nesan

PS : Okay found it thanks.