How to use a tp4056 and a lithium battery on an esp8266

Hello everyone, I am new to IOT and I would like to have your opinion on my wiring, I want to power my project with a lithium battery for that I use a tp4056 to charge my battery but also to power my breadboard I would like to know if my wiring is good for the battery or if I need to make some changes
I use 2x 100k resistors

Here is the file just below

test_battery.fzz (239.4 KB)

This won’t work as it stands. First you need a boost power supply module added to the TP4056 to raise the output voltage to 5V (the TP4056 supplies the battery voltage which will be between 3.7 and 4.2 volts, most electronics wants 5V regulated.) Then there needs to be a direct connection (no resistors in series) to the output of the boost regulator to both power and ground. Then you need a ground connection from the battery to the nodeMCU board. Since the PIR sensor appears to be 5V you may also need a 5V to 3.3V level translator (assuming the node MCU is 3.3V and not 5V tolerant.) You likely need a series current limiting resistor between the power supply and the LCB backlight LED pin to limit the current the backlight draws.

Peter