I try many things with viewport and so on and try to search in this forum but did not find any help.
How can I set the red point (pad) to snap to the grid in breadboard view after part creation?
Thank you.
I try many things with viewport and so on and try to search in this forum but did not find any help.
How can I set the red point (pad) to snap to the grid in breadboard view after part creation?
Thank you.
I am not entirely sure what it is you do, what happens and what you would expect to happen.
Could you possibly provide a little more documentation, maybe including pictures?
Breadboard view, View menu, toggle “Align to Grid”, mixed with “Set Grid Size”. After that, moving an existing component will snap to the grid.
That assumes “part creation” means placing a part from the library.