HELP how can i create a perforated slot for voltmeter

help how can i create a perforated slot for a voltmeter as componentSlot Volmeter

You mean in the circuit board?

yes, to the circuit board in the image as you can see I did it with pure hole it costs a lot of work and I want it as a component to drill

ranura

If I understand correctly, you want a part that consists only of the series of drill holes in your image above that will make a shape like the images in your post. I think the pcb cutout method won’t do what you want because it needs a custom svg file for each board. It should be easy enough to make a part that has only pcb layer consisting of a series of holes. I’d need the pattern of holes for the shape you want, or if you are comfortable with using a svg editor such as Inkscape I can provide a part where you can modify the pcb svg to add drill holes where you need them. Configured as a part you can add as many slots as you need to a pcb without having to make a custom svg with all the slots (which is I think what you are asking for.)

Peter

I am doing a lot of tests with svg file with inkscape
, I am even doing many tests and in the fritzing it shows me everything normal but when I visualize it on the page jlcpcb it does not show the perforation it detects me that it is a PAD

You need to use a construct like this in the pcb svg:

<g
     id="copper1">
    <g
       id="copper0">
      <circle
         id="nonconn1"
         gorn="0.2.0.1"
         cx="1173.0627"
         cy="177.96074"
         r="29"
         style="fill:#000000;stroke:none;stroke-width:0" />
      <circle
         id="nonconn2"
         gorn="0.2.0.2"
         cx="1173.0627"
         cy="277.96075"
         r="29"
      <circle
         id="nonconn3"
         gorn="0.2.0.3"
         cx="1173.0627"
         cy="377.96075"
         r="29"
    </g>
  </g>

where the hole to be drilled has an id of nonconn-something with a 0 stroke-width. This will produce a non plated through hole in the gerber output and do what you want. Presumably you will leave the breadboard and schematic layers in the fzp file blank so nothing appears in those two views. In Inkscape the svg looks like this:

in the gerber output the holes will only be in the drill.txt file not the copper layers.

Peter

It’s not clear to me just what the goal is…

If you want to use Drill holes to make a Cutout, it’s easy to do in Fritzing by just using the “Hole” part. Only need to do the perimeter holes - once drilled, the center will fall out.

Screenshot shows the Hole part and the cutout done with perimeter. Drill file shows all the holes.

If wanting to make a ‘real’ cutout, check out my posts on the subject.