Heart rate sensor sen0203, grove gsr sensor, bd140 transistor, wg3166 humidifier, pam 8403 dual channel amplifier

Hello, good day to you. I was looking for several sensor schematics for fritzing. Those sensors and components are going to use in a biosensor system to detect and control human stress levels. I have been looking for all those related components and was able to found some component’s fritzing’s schematic. Could you help me to make with the rest of the components?

Heart Rate Sensor SKU SEN0203

[Grove GSR sensor]
(https://www.makerlab-electronics.com/product/grove-gsr-sensor/)

[BD140 transistor]
(BD140 Transistor Pinout, Equivalent, Uses, Features & Applications - Components Info)

[WG3166A Atomizer]
(Q: atomizer module purchased from AliExpress - Project Guidance - Arduino Forum)

[DUAL CHANNEL AUDIO AMPLIFIER]
(5pcs 5V PAM8403 3W*2 Dual Channel Audio Amplifier Module Class D Power Volume Adjustable | Alexnld.com)

I’m a newbie, and my project involves quite a lot of components. Hopefully, I can get your help in Fritzing schematic for these 5 components and sensors. Love ya!

This set of parts should do what you want.

dfr-0203.fzpz (13.3 KB)

Makerlab-Grove-GSR-sensor.fzpz (11.8 KB)

BD140-Powertransistor.fzpz (5.3 KB)

WG3166A-Atomizer.fzpz (3.7 KB)

PAM8403-dual-audio-amp.fzpz (15.1 KB)

Peter

Thank you very very much, I’m so grateful.

Hey @vanepp,
I used the GSR sensor model in my academy project circle sketch

I want to ask if you are the creator of this model? and if I have to give some copyright attribution for it, or if it a free and no attribution is required.

I also use this model of Max30105:Max 30102 - Help! - parts help - fritzing forum

Thank you!

Yep, I made it and and I don’t need any attribution. Fritzing would appreciate being mentioned though.

Peter

@vanepp Wow amazing!
So you made both the GSR sensor and the Max30105 models? and you dont ask for attribution for both?

I’ve made several hundred parts for various people here and don’t need attribution particularly. Attribution to Fritzing is useful as it attracts more users and keeps Fritzing alive, me not so much :slight_smile: . I’m retired and have time to work on Fritzing (which is mostly to make parts, development so far eludes me mostly!) and attribution isn’t particularly useful to me.

Peter