Game Button Trace

I’m looking for a game button trace similar to the picture below. on PCBWAY they mention that “You can find this PCB button in Sparkfun Eagle CAD library…”, and I’ve read mixed things about eagel2fritzing. So long question short is there already a Fritzing pad like this as I can’t seem to find one. Thanks.

1428314967411t

Eagle2Fritzing works fine as long as you know what you are doing. If you can find the .brd file for this I can probably make one.

Peter

I should’ve looked a little harder. There are 2 options almost exactly like this in my Fritzing library under button-conductive. Thanks to those that looked, and I’ll look harder next time before I post. Thanks

Regarding your question about the game button trace, it seems like Eagle2Fritzing can work fine if you know what you’re doing. If you can find the .brd file for the trace you need, I might be able to help you out. I should’ve looked a little harder before posting, but I found two options in my Fritzing library under “button-conductive” that is almost exactly like what you’re looking for.

This game button is really difficult to find.

Not at all. As noted by the original poster:

Peter