I have a working prototype and want to make it as small as possible.
Please, see the image in attachment.
The device is attached to a beach racket and is used for game play measurements.
This is the list of components:
- Arduino Nano
- KY-038 microphone (to sense the ball hit)
- SW-420 vibration sensor (to sense the ball hit)
- NRF24L01 wireless transceiver (for communication with a base station)
- Switch (to set as player A or B)
- A LED (to indicate a hit)
I’m not intending to sell it, and, if I ever do, it will be in very small quantities.
The price is not an important factor but the size and weight are.
What are the recommended steps to make it smaller and smaller?
I accept any kind of recommendations, from changing components, to assembling boards, to sending to a manufacturer, etc…
I’m a computer scientist with little knowledge about electronics.
Is Fritzing the right tool for me? If so, what are the next steps? Reproducing my circuit in the Fritzing breadboard view?