Fritzing part raspberry pi 4 B

I’m looking for raspberry pi 4 B for fritzing. I need the raspberry for my project

Is there something different enough about the 4B that the one of the current (likely 3+) Fritzing parts won’t do the job? I’ve been meaning to make a part for the 4B but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I believe from a Fritzing perspective (mostly the GPIO header and of course the labels :slight_smile: , the two should be pretty much identical.

Peter

Not much :slight_smile: Just asking cause i’m doing a project to finish my first year of university, and would be nice to have the correct raspberry, not that the gpio’s are different. But tthxs for replying :slight_smile:

Axl

If I get some time, I may move this up the schedule. It should be a fairly easy change, except the RPI parts are in fairly bad shape at present.

Peter

No problem, i’m already happy i’ve gotten a reply from you. That didn’t happen with other schematic programs, so already tthxs for replying.

Axl

There are now two 4B parts (3 if you count the paid version) available in this thread:

Peter