Fritzing images licensing

The FAQ list the following license for the Fritzing images:

What license is Fritzing released under?

The source code of Fritzing is licensed under GNU GPL v3, the documentation and breadboard view graphics under CC Attribution-ShareALike.

You may re-publish our Fritzing documentation, as long as you attribute us, and publish it under CC-By-SA.

However, we do not allow the use of Fritzing part graphics in other software systems at the moment. If you think we should make an exception for you, please contact us.

This contradicts the license terms of CC BY-SA 3.0 Deed | Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported | Creative Commons . So if I wanted to include the Fritzing images in my Open Source free software, it should be fine as long as I followed the CC-By-SA terms, which I am more than happy to do, but based on the last paragraph of the FAQ I would not be allowed to do this. This is specially contradictory taking in consideration that the license emphasises that:

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

So could somebody please clarify this entry in the FAQ? It either allows use in software systems, or it is not licensed under the CC-By-SA.