Fritzing circuit diagram alignment

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

…when i saw my circuit diagram for one of my arduino projects i saw that it was misaligned.Please help.

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

…windows 10,fritzing0.94

Please also attach any files that help explaining this problem

If you upload the sketch (the .fzz file, upload is the 7th icon from the left on the reply menu) one of us will have a look at it and tell you what is wrong. By default the parts are placed in random order (and many times on top of each other) so you have to click on them in turn and drag them to an appropriate position.

Peter

BUG.fzz (1005 Bytes)

Ah! This is not a bug but rather a feature (for some value of feature). The Arduino (which I expect they now regret :slight_smile: ) has a -05in offset on the I/O pins so it does not fit on a breadboard. It appears that the Uno has also had the pins set to female (which will not mate with the breadboard). The solution is to move the Uno off the breadboard and connect it via wires (which will connect to either male or female connectors like this:

Peter

No i mean in the schematic tab

Schematic looks fine to me:

If yours is not aligned to the grid, click on it and drag it a bit in any direction and it should snap to the grid (It sometimes loads slightly off the grid.) If that doesn’t work check that View->align to grid is ticked and view->set grid size is set to 0.1in (if not click on restore default and click ok to set it back to 0.1in and try again.)

Peter

Thanks @vanepp .:+1::smile:
Hindol