FRDM-KL25Z with both rows

I am trying to use fritzing for my university project and was wondering if there are premade FRDM-KL25Z boards that include all the pin headers. I managed to find one but it only had single row PCB headers. Thanks

The current part is broken in a variety of ways. However on the nxp site there is a recreated eagle brd file which I ran through Eagle2Fritzing to generate a pcb svg which I substituted in to this .fzpz file. Pcb doesn’t work because the connector definitions are not correct, but if you load this fzpz file in to Fritzing then print out the pcb footprint at 1:1 scale and tell me if it matches the actual board a proper part can be made from that.

edit: Here is a better part to try. I have fixed up pcb somewhat as the Eagle file looks to be a little incorrect

FRDM-KL25Z-new-pcb.fzpz (43.6 KB)

This is the new pcb svg with a jpeg image of the board imported.

The connectors appear to line up correctly (but need to be checked against a real board to be sure!) but the mounting holes look to be a little off. There is a comment in the Eagle files that he changed the mounting holes to better match something (I assume the Arduino, but don’t know) which looks like it may be incorrect for this board. Below is the original pcb svg from the part, rescaled to be correct and overlaid on the current pcb svg. It too looks a little off, so only a printed out footprint compared to a real board will tell what is correct.

Peter

Subject to the pcb footprint being verified (as it is likely the mounting holes are not in the correct position!) this part should do what you want.

FRDM-KL25Z.fzpz (28.1 KB)

Peter

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this, it looks to be exactly what I need!

Thanks again,
Ryan