Export sketch from linux and use it on macos

Dear All,
I installed latest version of fritzing on Debian 11. I have made a sketch which includes parts which are made by me. Now I would like to export the project (sketch) with all used parts and install, import it on macOS Monterey where I installed the latest version of Fritzing.
Could you please help me about it?
Is it possible?

Thank you in advance.
regards
Zoltan

Just move the sketch .fzz file to Macos. Any parts not in core parts in the sketch are included in the .fzz file and will appear in the temp parts bin in Macos.

Peter

Dear peter,
Thank you for quick answer.
I copied sketch.fzz and all parts from (Debian11) /home/myname/Documents/Fritzing/parts/user/allparts.fzp to (macOS) /Users/myname/Documents/Fritzing/parts/user/ folder. When I open the sketch.fzz the own parts are not loaded. The error message appears, for example: Error reading file /Users/myname/Documents/Fritzing/parts/user/BC337_dc060e4ab25665d238f8f5d6239ee1fe_1.fzp: file for NPN-BC337 BC337_dc060e4ab25665d238f8f5d6239ee1fe_1 not found.

I compared my_parts.fzb file which is on the Debian 11 and macOS, I corrected it but it has not solved the error message.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.
Regrads
zoltan

To move the parts in your mine parts bin across you need to right click on them in Debian then select export part to get a .fzpz file of the part. You then need to move the .fzpz file to Macos and either double click in it to load the part or in Fritzing do File->load->filename.fzpz to load it in to the mine parts bin and then when exiting Fritzing select save new parts and save changes to the parts bin to save the parts in the mine parts bin. The .fzz file should have the appropriate custom parts in it and load them in to the temp parts bin. Upload the .fzz file (upload is 7th icon from the left in the reply menu) and I can try it on Windows to see if there is something wrong with the .fzz file.

Peter

I copied only the sketch.fzz file from Debian11 to macOS and opened it on macOS. All parts are visible on breadboard, schematic, temp window only in mine widow are not visible.
I will try your advice which is described in previous message.

Thank you very much.

zoltan

Dear peter,
Thank you very much.
Your advice, solution helped me.
Best regards
zoltan