Error uploading Gerber, Any help appreciated

Hey everyone Im having a problem when uploading my gerber zip to digikey pcb maker it says im missing an outline file and that my PCB can not be made with out one, does anyone know a solution to this or did i export the gerber wrong?

PCB File:
EC-PH System Wire-PCB Diograme V8 Filled.fzz (199.0 KB)

Thanks
Tyler

It looks fine to me:

make sure the contour.gm1 file is in the zip upload, as that I believe is the board contour. These files have worked for me with Elcrow and do work for Aisler (the Fritzing fab) and I think most other board houses (although as noted I have limited pcb experience!) Here is the complete set of gerber files displayed by the gerbv gerber viewer:

If the contour.gm1 file is present in the zip file you probably need to ask digikey what kind of outline file they need.

Peter

ok thank you when i upload it the warning comes up but if i click continue anyways in the viewer it looks fine. i took a screen shot of the accepted files, they called the .GM1 a mechanical file and the outline formats where different.
I guess i can send the broad to get made and if there is a problem they will contact me?

screenshot:
Screenshot 2022-06-24 201725

Thanks
Tyler

it looks like i can just change the file form mechanical to outline layer in the PCB viewer on digikey. i will update if this works

thanks
Tyler

Fritzing doesn’t emit any of .gko .outline or .profile and I don’t know what they do. Before ordering I would check with their support folks to make sure the necessary formats they need to make a board are there. Warning are usually for a purpose and the board may not come out if you ignore them.

Peter

ok thank you im thinking of using a different PCB maker because the price is a little high as well i was looking at JLCPCB and think i might go with them from what i see i have all the Gerbers for it to work properly on there