Does anyone have the ks-01 key switch part?

Does anyone have the ks-01 key switch part?

There likely isn’t one and its not worth making one. It is presumably (the web site has no schematic) a SPST switch (of which there are a number available.)

Peter

Maybe they need this module for graphic illustration.

1 Like

That’s right, it would be to improve the graphic illustration of my circuit (so I don’t have to write that that component is not actually what is drawn). I disagree that it’s not worth making one, because if there are so many types of SPST switch components, why not make at least one with key activation?

1 Like

This wasn’t worth doing because there are an infinite number of switches available and generic ones work fine. However I did make a part for this despite that.

key-switch-ks-01.fzpz (3.8 KB)

Peter

1 Like

Based on your model, I decided to create my own design for this switch. Here’s my drawing in case anyone else is looking for this key:

key switch ks-01 (chave com segredo).fzpz (8.3 KB)

Thanks!

Which makes my point that this part was not worth making, as it was a waste of my time. Hopefully I will learn for the future …

Peter

For me, your part was essential for me to be able to do my own (so for me it was worth it). I had no idea how to draw this part, so seeing your drawing (which I didn’t like, because it was very simple and because of the angle of the representation of the part), I understood what would be the best way to draw this part (at least, in my opinion ).

Thank you for your work!

1 Like