Does anyone have the JK flip-flop part?

I am looking for jk flip-flop parts.
I can’t find it in google.
if anyone have, please give me .fzpz
7473 or 7476 is better.
thank you for your help !

Doesn’t look like there is one (via a google search of the form "fritzing part 7473) so you would need to make one from the generic IC with the pin labels changed or create a custom part if you want a logic diagram.