Creating TTGO T7 part

Hello,
I 'm wondering if someone is able to create a part for me?
The part I’m looking for is the TTGO T7 ESP32. I think I have included the required information. I am able to tip or additional donation for the trouble.

An additional picture of the board. Let me know if any information is missing. I just need a basic part.

This should do what you want. As usual the mounting holes are only on silkscreen in pcb so you need to drag holes in to your sketch if you want the mounting holes drilled. As always print out the footprint and check it against a real part before ordering boards.

TTGO-T7-ESP32.fzpz (14.2 KB)

A donation to help fund development would be appreciated.

Peter

Thank you so much for your help Peter! This will really make getting started easier for me. I am excited to use such an amazing tool and aid its development in any way I can. Hopefully this model will be useful to other as well. Cheers!

Peter, from watching the tutorials I’ve found that holes can be added to PCB parts, so can you tell me why you don’t use that feature please? is it a standard, is it for a technical reason, or something else?

Thanks, James.

Sorry about the late reply, my internet link is mostly broken. The reason for no mounting holes is if the user doesn’t want mounting holes they need to create a new part if the mounting holes are present (that is the only way to remove them.) If they do want the mounting holes, they can drag the hole icon from core parts pcb section in to the sketch and place it over the hole in silkscreen and set the hole size and they will get the mounting holes without modifying the part.

Peter

But for something like a raspberry Pi Hat, it should always be mounted, or it will be more likely to break.

Thanks for your reply though Peter, I was genuinely concerned you had gotten ill, so I’m glad to hear it’s just your internet!

James.

However if someone doesn’t want the mounting holes but does want to route traces where the mounting holes are, the part without mounting holes serves. For those that do need mounting holes dragging a hole in from core is easy …

Peter