Creating a PCB with Design Rule Check error

Hello,

I was directed by Fritzing.org to come to the Forum to see if I could get some help understanding this Design Rule Check error. I am new to Fritzing and I don’t understand exactly what they mean with this design Rule. I have a 1306 OLED that I want to connect to this PCB and when I run the Design Rule Check, this is what I get.

See the attached screenshot.

The OLED display part is broken. If you upload the sketch (the .fzz file, upload is 7th icon from the left in the reply menu) I will fix it for you.

Peter

I really don’t know where you are saying to upload the part. Can you give me a little more direction. I thought about trying to fix it in the Fritzing part editor. Is that difficult?

capture

When you click reply in the post, the icon circled in green will bring up the reply menu if you click it. Enter the .fzz file there and the file will be uploaded for us to download it and assist you.

Peter

Thank you so much for your willingness to help but I did not see that there was a variant attched and that one is the correct one and it works.

And I also found another file online that works, too.

Thanks again,