Corrections to L298N Dual H Bridge Fritzing part

I have been search a long time for an upgraded corrected schematic circuit model for this Fritzing part. The breadboard icon for this part is just fine, but the schematic circuit model that I have shows only 10 pins instead of the 13 pins associated with this motor driver.

Have I missed finding a corrected version of the L298N Dual H Bridge Fritzing part whic has a schematic circuit model with all 13 pins?

If so, where can I find the newer connected model?

The only l298n part I see in the part library is an Arduino shield. The pins for that do not seem to match your description, so I think you are talking about a different part. If that has been loaded from an external part file or library, please provide the file or a reference to it. Otherwise there is no way to answer your question.

uMerlin: I have been using Fritzing since June of this year, so please forgive any signs of mental denseness. Yes, I loaded my file for “H-Bridge with L298N.fzpz” about a month ago from:

https://github.com/yohendry/arduino_L298N/blob/master/H-Bridge%20with%20L298N.fzpz

From this I selected:  H-Bridge L298 Fritzing part

From which I downloaded: H-Bridge with L298N.fzpz

I then imported this part into my Fritzing circuit model.  The breadboard icon looked just fine, but I         wound up editing the schematic circuit for this driver part.

So that’s where I got to where I am.

Thank you uMerlin

My initial testing of a fresh download of that part says it is broken. Wires are not connecting where they are dragged to except in breadboard view.

Fewer pins in schematic “CAN” be normal, in cases where multiple physical pins are connected together inside the part. Like multiple gnd, or +5V connecting to other +5. I do not see any of that in the part definition though.

Spacing and position of the pins on the pcb view also look off. Really, this board does not normally need a pcb view. It is not soldered onto another pcb. Jumper wires (or cable) would run from the board to a header on the pcb instead.

What I see does not have labels except on breadboard, and the part validation tool I use has many complaints. To do this properly, a datasheet for the part is really needed. To figure out where things are supposed to be, and what should be connected together.

I would not try to use that downloaded part with out some serious cleanup first. Either as is, or as a base for something else.

See FAQ:Where can I find “specific part” for information about looking for existing part files, and information needed to create new parts.

Fritzing parts need a clearing house, where you forum heroes evaluate them with your expertise and give them a thumbs up or down.

I know, this forum is like that, but maybe not as well known and publicly discoverable as it could be.