Components Name

hello, I’m still a beginner in recognizing the 2 components in this image, maybe someone can tell the name of these components?

The one on the right is likely a buck converter similar to this:

although not identical. The one on the left I have no clue about, likely a sensor of some type (due to the 3 wires out.) Perhaps an IR sensor (or perhaps not!) The web site where you found the images may provide more of a clue as to what they are. Images in general aren’t much use. If you have a part number a google search of the form “fritzing part part_number” will turn up any Fritzing parts that are out there.

Peter

1 Like

@vanepp thankyou so much :slight_smile:

If you have part numbers a google search of the form “fritzting part part_number” (where part number is the name of the part) will usually find anything that is available.

Peter

1 Like

hello peter, i want to ask for help again, maybe you know the name of the components of this picture?

No, my guess would be a power supply of some kind (from the two inputs and two outputs) where the LED displays display voltage and current, but I don’t recognize it as a Friting part that I have seen. If you have the web site where you got the image that may provide some clue to the identity of the part. A google search for “buck power converter with LED voltage and current indicators” turns up this one which is similar but not identical:

found by looking at the images section of the search and looking for a listing that looks similar, this is as close as I see.

Peter

1 Like