Component in fritzring

People, could you tell me where to find this component in fritzring ?

This style momentary switch is usually a wired type of switch. aimed at using spade connectors or soldered wire(s) to switch legs itself. If the manufacturer has part specifications, or you own calipers/verniers, you could make this part footprint yourself. While rather large, this would work on a PCB. This style momentary switch is currently unavailable in the current fritzing parts data from what I can see.

You might also consider using female terminal ends on your board so this style switch can plug into those.
Just a thought.

Good Luck!!