Colors make much of the interface unreadable

The specific problem

The text colors in (for example) in the Parts Inspector almost perfectly match the background colors of the controls, making them unreadable. The same thing happens on the DRC results. The colors do not change when I change themes.

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

Opened and used Fritzing

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

Fritzing Version 0.9.10
Operating System: Kubuntu 22.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.7
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.92.0
Qt Version: 5.15.3
Kernel Version: 5.15.0-56-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Xeon® CPU E31225 @ 3.10GHz
Memory: 15.5 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NV167

Please also attach any files that help explaining this problem

A couple of comments: it is best to upload the sketch (the .fzz file, upload is the 7th icon from the left in the reply menu) so we can use the sketch to reproduce the problem in Fritznig. To actually get this considered to be fixed you likely need to open an issue here

on githunb which is the official bug tracking site (posting it here may or may not get it fixed depending on whether it gets read by the developers!) I have a copy of Ubuntu (which I think I may have upgraded to 22.04) and thus given the sketch, be able to reproduce it or not (if it is a graphic/hhardware/configuration issue.) I usually run Fritzing on Win10 and haven’t had a problem there (Ubuntu is the code development environment.) Same with the enhancement request it too should go on github to be considered.

Peter

This is an endemic issue with a LOT of schematic parts! Is there some global fix for this vs trying to fix each individual part?

This post on github may shed some light (if you are using dark mode), otherwise as noted above an issue on github would be the appropriate response as this is not a part issue but rather the Fritzing UI so modifying parts isn’t likely to fix it.

Peter