Can't start fritzing on XP, Exception Processing Message C0000013 Parameters 75b3bf7c 4 75b3bf7c 75b3bf7c

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

Tried to start on any local disks

What I expected should have happened instead:

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

fritzing.0.9.3b.32.pc, WINDOWS XP

Please also attach any files that help explaining this problem

I think (from other people posting here, I don’t have XP up anymore) that the latest version of Fritzing 0.9.3 doesn’t work on XP. As I recall (a search for XP in the search bar in the forum may find the threads) .9.2 still worked. It does need the C runtime libraries (although the complaint if you don’t have them is about a dll missing not the message above). It may be worth a try to make sure you have the C runtime libraries installed (they should show up as Microsoft visual C++ (year I have both 2005 and 2013 on my Win7 machine) Redistributable, but thats a long shot. If you find a cure please post because others will be interested.

Peter

Thanks, i’ll try it. Now after restarting window with “Fritzing” blinks, and all finished without any error messages. I’ll finding the solution of this problem, because my computer for electronic experiments using only Windows XP.
In my opinion, the developers of this program must be write the caution about old versions OS and installation problems (if they don’t made the installation pack).

Sincerelly yours
Eugene