Arduino Portenta H7 Board | Part Request

Hello,

Would anyone be so kind to make a board file for the Arduino Portenta H7? I’ve been on the lookout in a Google search but sadly nothing comes up.

I can provide the images here.

Thank you. I really appreciate it!

!

Images are not quite enough. Also need physical dimensions of the board, and offsets to the mounting holes and connection headers. Which should be on a datasheet.

This is going to be complex. As well as the 30 breadboard pins there are two 80pin connectors on the bottom of the board (for a 190 connector part), with the breadboard pads repeating on the 2 80 pin connectors. It is unclear what pcb should look like, most likely 2 options, one with only the 30 breadboard connectors (which is a reasonably easy part) and another with the two high density connectors if those are what you want to use (as the intent appears to be to not use the breadboard connectors if you are using the high density connectors.) I may consider doing a part for the first case (30 pins) as it looks to be the same basic layout as the MRK boards and thus not a lot of work.

Peter

Here are the dimensions:

Taken from here:
https://store.arduino.cc/usa/portenta-h7
Click on the Altium 365 Viewer to see the PCB under Interactive Board Viewer.

I would be fine with a part for just the top part (30 pins).

Sorry I was not specific.

If you ever have time though, it would be nice to have the bottom high-density connector done, as well. I would really appreciate it.

Here is the Altium viewer link:
https://store.arduino.cc/usa/portenta-h7

• Scroll down to Interactive Board Viewer
  • Click on PCB

These are the measurements of the board:

• Horizontal: 66.04mm
  • Vertical: 25.40 mm

You can also use the measurement tool if you need any additional measurements.

OK here is the easy board (only the breadboard pins.) As usual if you want the mounting holes in your sketch you need to drag a hole over the circle for the mounting hole in pcb (they won’t be drilled by default!)

arduino-portenta-h7.fzpz (12.0 KB)

This is a relatively minor modification to a previous MXP part (almost the same form factor.) The high density connectors need footprints for the 80 pin connectors and a new 160 pin (or more if you include the breadboard pins) connectors and something interesting in breadboard to get the high density connectors out. Too much work for me :slight_smile: .

Peter