Type
Other (please specifiy) - ModuleDJLK-003B2 Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Transducer Sensor for Arduino, Ultrasonic Wave Detector, Ranging Module
I need it, especially to connect to arduino Mega, for a project about another experimental module to detect: flow, temperature, level and pressure, and yeah i didnt find some about it, so cuold you help me, especially the visual or the schematic part, i would be so happy. And thanks for everything.
Modbus OUTPUT 5V
Good evenning (USA Central) Edexy_Company,
I do not know if this will be helpful as I believe it may be common knowledge but my Engineer Son, Josh states this.
Because this specific module is a generic industrial-style component from direct-import vendors, there is no official Fritzing part file (.fzpz) available for download.
However, you can wire and represent the 5V Modbus variant of the DJLK-003B2 with an Arduino Mega using standard components in Fritzing or on a breadboard.
Hardware Connection Schematic
Since the module outputs Modbus via RS485 differential signals ($A+$ and $B-$), it cannot be connected directly to the Arduino Mega’s digital pins. You need a TTL to RS485 transceiver module (such as a MAX485 module).
Cheers, MAK 