Add current transformer to fritzing

Hi All cant seem to find a current transformer to my PCB drawing.
new to fritzing and not sure what to do.
The part im looking for is below.



A google search of the form “fritzing part current transformer” indicates this post may do.

If not you would need a custom part and to make one we would need a data sheet with connection information and physical dimensions of the exact part you want (mostly so pcb assuming you want that is correct.)