3 pin connector

Does anyone know what this is called, please?

I’ve tried looking in the parts bin and the nearest I can see is called a Molex-1x3 Lock but the pins are not in a straight line whilst those on my part are.


You want a 3 pin generic connector set to molex. Breadboard is a standard header, but pcb should be correct.

drag a connector in to the sketch then in Inspector (the lower right window) set the appropriate parameters.


1 Like

Thank you, Peter. I keep forgetting that there are options available to all the parts. I just keep looking at the pictures.
I’ll try harder.