240V ac power supply source and a bulb

I am doing a smart bulb project and I am using fritzing for my circuit design but l could not find a 240V ac power supply source and a bulb. Can anyone help me with that please. The picture is not pretty clear but tha is what I am looking for !

As always google is your friend. A search for “fritzing part light bulb” (and looking in the images section) turns up this:

http://fritzing.org/projects/iot-switch-onoff-220-240v-device-with-nodemcu-5v-r

which looks to have the parts you need in the temp parts bin. You can export the parts by right clicking them and clicking export part, then use file–>open to load them in to a new sketch.

Peter

Thanks for your reply vanepp.
I went to the link you provided but could not get any parts to download there. It is basically a page explaining how to complete a project similar to the one I am doing. I have tried google to but nothing seems to come up for 240V ac power supply source or the light bulb!

Just to say I got the light bulb from the link below. Still looking for 240V ac power source though.

1 Like

In the top right corner (I had to scroll the page right to see it) there is a download files page which has a Fritzing.fzz file. That file in the temp parts bin has the bulb and a 220V socket used to power it.

Peter