Good evening ,
A TFT SPI with 240X320 including an SD card reader.
The display is from AZ-Delivery… a 2.2-inch or a bare display that one could take and modify would be very useful.
Hey there, I’m Nakshatra,
Recently, I started to build something Amazing with Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32-S3 & 2.4-inch TFT display 240×320. I also needed something like what you need. After doing a lot of research, I found that there is nothing available on the internet regarding to the “2.4-inch TFT display 240×320”.
However, after doom searching a bit more, I have found out that Adafruit has a display board called " 2.2" 18-bit color TFT LCD display with microSD card breakout," and coincidentally, the pinout and the resolution perfectly match the pin layout of “2.4” TFT SPI 240x320 display with SD reader” or “2.4-inch TFT display 240×320”. Though the module & display sizes are not similar, I think it’s good enough for prototyping; otherwise, we have to wait for someone to make a custom Fritzing part.
Here is the part link for a 2.2" 18-bit color TFT LCD display with microSD card breakout module:
Hello,
maybe you could modify this display?
It says a different chip on it, but the connectors are similar. (If they’re not even the same)
2.8 Zoll LCD IL19341.fzpz (11.3 KB)
Regards, Harald!
Thanks a lot, this works well with my project also.
