Trying to identify white header at the end of the board

I have this washing machine controller board, i would like to find out what make and model is the white header at the end of the circuit. This is where a harness coming from the machine gets connected to it.

It may be a custom part or it may be a Molex right angle. Measure the pitch (the space between two pins) which looks like it may be 0.1in or 0.156in then look on the molex web site for a similar connector. You also need to pay attention to the format of the sot that can’t be seen in this image as the keying needs to match. If there is a part number on the connector a google search for the part number may turn up a source. Good luck!

Peter

Peter

I got another one from another angle…
Someones have a straight version, someones have it 90º pins.
They use to be 14 pins. The pitch between them is around 4 milimeters.
Each pin seems to be 1,1 milimeter thick, should i have done properly the measurement, they have a square shape.
Pin lenght is 15,3 milimeters.
The front side of the pins after the plastic is aroun 72 milimeters.
D_NQ_NP_715895-MLA53346937656_012023-O

The 90 degree version is a standard connector option. You mostly need to match the keys (the various slots that block the connector going in the wrong direction) to get a match. The best bet is to find a part number to identify who made the connector, but there are a large number of fairly standard ones. The data sheets for the connectors will usually have mechanical drawings to tell you what the keying looks like.

Peter

I sent my last post by accident. I did add measurements i been doing, would you like to see them please?

sure post them and I’ll see if I can find a part.

Peter

1 Like