Hi O/G, I THINK I SOLVED IT! Was always looking at this logically then it occurred to me maybe it was illogical or partly logical.
1) SET GROUND (GND) SEEDS THEN GND FILL, ALL SEEDS ARE THEN CONNECTED TO YELLOW FILL & TO EACH OTHER, SUPPOSEDLY, LOGICAL BUT WRONG
2) THEREFORE ALL CONNECTORS WITH "SEEDS" SHOULD TURN GREEN, LOGICALLY, THEY DON'T!
3) WHEN YOU CLICK ONE ALL SHOULD LIGHT, LOGICALLY, THEY DONT!
4) YOU ARE FORCED TO TRUST THEY ARE CONNECTED, LOGICALLY, BUT THEY ARE NOT!
YOU HAVE TO FIRST KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE. i know ground fill and seeds work, have a PCB done by Fritzing with connectors that are "unconnected" on the board but are connected to GND in reality.The image sent has these connectors "GREEN" WITH NO TRACE TO ANYTHING ON THE BOARD,must be a ground fill and seeds somewhere!.
I looked at the schematic you sent me and this person knows what he is doing just by looking at the schematic. His PCB has ratsnest lines, why? Because they are "trace" connected in the schematic! If you remove the ratsnest lines in the PCB, the connection is terminated in both views! But if you GND fill his PCB you see the "SEEDS" and the ratsnest lines. DONT DELETE THE LINES. as someone suggested,, just click on one and move it, bend it, it disappears and the CONNECTORS TURN GREEN!
ILLOGICAL OR PARTLY LOGICAL:
1) SET GND FILL SEEDS, GND FILL NOW OR LATER
2) IN THE SCHEMATIC VIEW (why, I don't know) make a trace from all SEEDS to wherever, to other seeds, to neg battery terminal, to ground, doesn't matter.
3) IN THE PCB VIEW THESE TRACES ARE NOW RATSNEST LINES! (traces made in PCB view are ratsnest lines in the schematic view and vice versa, why, don't know)
4) NOW GROUND FILL IF YOU HADN'T BEFORE, CONNECTORS WITH SEEDS AND RATSNEST LINES ARE STILL RED!
5) MOVE, BEND BUT DON'T DELETE THE RATSNEST (RNL) LINE! WHEN YOU RELEASE THE LEFT MOUSE AFTER MOVING OR BENDING THE RATSNEST LINE, DISAPPEARS!
6) THE SEED CONNECTORS TURN GREEN, HALLELUJAH! WHY NOW? I DON'T KNOW, AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR EACH RNL
7) ALL CONNECTED SEEDS TO GND FILL WILL NOW LIGHT WHEN ONE IS "CLICKED" HALLELUJAH, AGAIN, I'M CURED!
8) IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU CANT JUST DESELECT "GROUND FILL SEEDS" OR REMOVE IT FROM A CONNECTOR, ONCE CONNECTED IT STAYS CONNECTED TO THE FILL! ONLY WAY I FOUND SO FAR IS TO DELETE ALL SEEDS AND START OVER!
thanks for all your help and inspiration.