Rectifier Diode w greater spacing

Std 1N4001 Core part Rectifier Diode with greater spacing to jump more tracks.

I only modified the std PCB svg drawing for greater spacings plus some meta info, all the rest is the same.

I don’t know how to add the extra spacing drawings to the original so I’ve exported the whole file as separate parts

Rectifier Diode 400mil
Rectifier Diode 400mil.fzpz (5.8 KB)

Rectifier Diode 500mil
Rectifier Diode 500mil.fzpz (5.8 KB)

Rectifier Diode 600mil
Rectifier Diode 600mil.fzpz (5.8 KB)

Rectifier Diode 700mil
Rectifier Diode 700mil.fzpz (5.8 KB)

Rectifier Diode 800mil
Rectifier Diode 800mil.fzpz (5.8 KB)

Individual drawings can be simply edited into the PCB view in “Zener Diode” and “Schottky Diode”, as they all use the same 300mil svg drawing.

1 Like

Std Zener Diode from CORE bin with greater spacing in PCB view.
Generally 0.5W, but 1W is probably a similar size.

Fritzing won’t let you edit properties of made parts so voltage has been removed.

Enter part# in blank box if you need to define part. You could also add voltage here if inclined.

Zener Diode 400mil
Zener Diode 400mil.fzpz (5.6 KB)

Zener Diode 500mil
Zener Diode 500mil.fzpz (5.5 KB)

Zener Diode 600mil
Zener Diode 600mil.fzpz (5.5 KB)

Zener Diode 700mil
Zener Diode 700mil.fzpz (5.5 KB)

Zener Diode 800mil
Zener Diode 800mil.fzpz (5.6 KB)

I got sick of trying to edit the properties in Fritzing to make these versatile, so it is what it is.

1 Like

Std Schottky Diode from CORE bin with greater spacing in PCB view. Generally 1A.

Blank part# box to define part.

Schottky Diode 400mil
Schottky Diode 400mil.fzpz (6.3 KB)

Schottky Diode 500mil
Schottky Diode 500mil.fzpz (6.1 KB)

Schottky Diode 600mil
Schottky Diode 600mil.fzpz (6.1 KB)

Schottky Diode 700mil
Schottky Diode 700mil.fzpz (6.1 KB)

Schottky Diode 800mil
Schottky Diode 800mil.fzpz (6.1 KB)

1 Like

Yep i was searching for that footprints for rectifier diode circuit. I hope it will become more reliable.

Thanks for these. I have just hit the problem of spacing, however looking at you part 700mil the hole sizes look the same size as a standard hole and the 1N5820 have quite think legs 0,052" (1.3mm) , is there anyway to tell frizing to have bigger holes or does it need to be a new part?

Brian

I think the usual short cut is to place a via on the pad with the larger hole size, because I think it over rules the smaller hole. You can check the drill.txt file and the gerber to see if it is bigger, which is something you should do anyway before sending in out to be made.