Luckily I resisted the temptation to say this will be done in about 15 minutes, because while your requested change is trivial and only took 15 minutes, when I tested it I discovered that the base isn't one of those that I fixed up (when I thought it was) and has a number of errors. So here are two new files which fix up the visible errors (the internals are still a mess and need a major cleaning ). The NodeMCUv3 Lolin_1.1_inch_rev_pcb.fzpz file is your requested swap of the pcb in horizontal (with the addition of a square on pin 1 on the pcb copper and a note the it is rev pcb on the schematic to tell them apart) and NodeMCUv3 Lolin_1.1_inch_fixed_schem.fzpz is the original part with the fixes applied to it (and should replace the original part). At some point I'll clean the rest of it up and feed it back to the original author.
NodeMCUv3 Lolin_1.1_inch_fixed_schem.fzpz (18.0 KB)
NodeMCUv3 Lolin_1.1_inch_rev_pcb.fzpz (18.2 KB)