Need for TP5000 shield fritzing part

Hello,

For my project I use some shields and modules. All but one is available in fritzing, can some one help me to create this part? It is TP5000 LiFePo4 charging shield.

An easyeda version of this shield can be found here: https://easyeda.com/module/TP5000_SHIELD-19bea625e30344b7a52efa0b8a96795b

Regards,
Marco

This should do the job, although it has issues. As a Fritzing part it is fine, but the LED pins are a guess the red and green cathodes may be swapped I’m unclear on how it should be aligned. The major issue is pcb. The referenced easyeda file is inconsistent. I started from the png file which is scaled fairly closely to real life and then manually copied the center point coords of the pads from easyeda. They are inconsistent in that they aren’t on .1 boundaries and what I ended up with may not match the real board. If you could print out the pcb footprint and compare it to the real board I can change pcb to match the board.

edit: Replaced with a part with corrected x/y dimensions.

tp5000.fzpz (12.4 KB)

Peter

1 Like

Nice, great help and fast! Sorry for the delay, I will print out the part and compare it to the real board tomorrow.

Marco

Hi Peter,

It is almost perfect! The distance between bat+ and bat- is 12,50mm and the distance between bat+ and in+ is 22,50 mm from center to center of the hole.
Do you need more measurements?

Regards
Marco

The only thing missing is the offset to the LEDs in X. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that increasing the X distance by half (thus keeping the LEDS constant was the thing to do, it is easy to change if it is wrong. I replaced the part with one with 12.5mm between the pads in Y and 22.5 in X so the end pads should be correct, only the LED pads may be off.

Peter