Exporting circuit with HC-05 as SVG, module not found

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

Export a circuit with the HC-05 module as SVG

I’ve also tried downloading https://github.com/fritzing/fritzing-parts/blob/master/svg/core/breadboard/HC-05-male_breadboard.svg to /Documents/Fritzing/user/svg/core/breadboard/ but it crashes.

What I expected should have happened instead:

Having the HC-05 module as SVG

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

Fritzing 0.9.3
Linux debian 4.9.0-8-amd64

The breadboard svg lacks a breadboard layer ID which causes this problem. I’ll post a corrected version in a while. You can obtain the svg from either the local parts repository in the path/svg/breadboard directory on your local machine or (as I did because I need a new part moduleId so you can load my corrected part) by right clicking on the part in the parts bin and click edit with new parts editor, then save as new part. That creats a second part (with a new moduleId) in the parts bin. Right click the new part and click export part. That will create a .fzpz file. Save that and then unzip the .fzpz file which will give you the fzp file and the 4 svg files.

edit: This should do what you want. I corrected a number of issues in the part including the lack of a breadboard layerId which would be the source of your problem. I also corrected the breadboard size to match the size of the boards being sold by various people (the original is a little smaller). As noted this is a new part so you can load them both at once to compare the two.

BluetoothHC-05_fixed.fzpz (41.6 KB)

Peter