Export for Production (Etchable SVG) in CNC router

There seems to be a preference for the use of the Eagle (to draw the schematic and PCB) and its PCBGCode plugin (to generate Gcode). Among some of the PCB design software that I rated, I realized that the Eagle is the most difficult to use, the less intuitive. Unfortunately.
I like Fritzing but it is still a very early stage.

I have small circuits that are easily drawn in Fritzing or other CAD PCB tool.

I found tools that can import Gerber files (generated by Fritzing or not) and export G-Code, so theoretically it would be possible to create CAD in many other PCB designs and then generate the G-Code for GRBL / Arduino.

CopperCAM is one of these tools but requires that it be created an appropriate G-Code profile for GRBL / Arduino through the Post Processor. This is not an easy task for those unfamiliar with G-Code.

As the Fritzing be early, get a G-Code compatible with GRBL / Arduino it is also in development but if it is possible other tools beyond Fritzing will benefit from it.

That is awesomeā€¦ now we know Fritzing Gerber files can be routed with CopperCam and how it is doneā€¦ This should be a good link for anyone who is interested in making PCBs with a CNC routerā€¦

A new topic was added to the forum: CNC PCB from CAD to CAM with Fritzing CopperCAM and bCNC.

In it you will find tutorial link summarizing the process.