Seeeduino Xiao - Anyone got the part?

Anyone got the seeeduino xiao part for fritzing?

All info, diagrams on the part is here:

Doesn’t look like there is one, but it is easy enough to make one. Probably take a few days to post.

Peter

1 Like

This part should do what you need:

seeeduino-xiao.fzpz (6.6 KB)

Peter

7 Likes

its perfect thank you

It is perfect! Thank you so much! I think this is the only one in existence.

This is awesome! thank you. Question, how does one expand (change?) the pads so that I can solder SMD style vs using the pins?

You need to create a new part and convert the pcb svg and fzp files to be SMD instead of through hole. This part does that

seeeduino-xiao_smd.fzpz (6.5 KB)

Instructions on doing it are in this tutorial

although as noted it isn’t simple until you have experience doing it.

Peter

Hi, is it possible to add the battery contact pads to the file somehow?

It is possible, but I don’t see any battery terminals in the documentation. Do you have a web page which shows where the battery terminals are and/or which board you are referring to (there seem to be a variety of versions available …)

Peter

Thanks for the reply, I just realized that the board in this post is another one than the one I am referring to. Sorry for the confusion. I need the file for Xiao ESP32-C3: Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32C3 Tiny MCU Board with Wi-Fi and BLE Support B

These two parts (one tht and one smd) should do what you want.

seeed-xiao-esp32-tht.fzpz (9.2 KB)

seeed-xiao-esp32-smd.fzpz (9.2 KB)

The difference is pcb. The THT part doesn’t try and connect the bottom connectors in pcb (you would need to solder wires to the bottom of the board) although they do appear in breadboard and schematic:

The left part is tht (no connections to the bottom of the board) and the right is SMD (all connections present in pcb.) It would be a good bet to print the pcb footprint out at 1:1 scale and compare it to a real board before ordering boards though.

Peter

2 Likes