Need help Euro style connector part file

Any idea where I can get part file for this:

A google search for “fritzing part terminal block” doesn’t turn up anything that looks likely. Thus you (or more likely one of us) would need to make a new part. In order to do that we would need the datasheet for the terminal block with all the measurements present (the image above lacks number of connectors, outside dimensions, connector pitch, and probably more I haven’t thought of.)