MG811 gas sensor

Hello All!

I am in need of a MG811 gas sensor fritzing file for a science project, for which I have searched the internet for too long, but I couldn’t find it. If you happen to have it and can share it, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much!

We would need a web site to which sensor you want. A google search indicates there are several different modules available.

Peter

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your answer. Here is the link for the sensor that I need exactly:

A little late, but perhaps better late than never. Someone else just asked about this same sensor and I made them a part (I must have forgotten that I was supposed to do this, my apologies!) if you are still interested in a part.

Peter

Hello Peter,

i am looking for a fritzing file for an MG811 gas sensor for my bachelors thesis. i dont have exactly the one that got linked here a year ago since i am working with the digital version of the sensor. (MG811 CO2 Kohlendioxid-Sensor | Roboter-Bausatz.de) Is it possible to somehow get something like that?

Kind Regards,

Phillip

A minor amount of editing changes the DFR part in to one for this unit. The mounting holes are probably wrong (but I expect you won’t care) because there is no flat image of the board I can find so their position is a guess. PCB view has been suppressed as not useful.

MG811-Roboter-Bausatz.fzpz (5.3 KB)

Peter

Yes that is exactly what i needed. Thank you very much.

Regards from Germany