Arduino circuit

Hello. I have created a circuit and I want to create in on the computer too. By this I mean, I am looking for a website/app… where I can create Arduino circuits and show the connections from the breadboard. I have looked at the website Tinkercad.com. However, it doesn’t have all the components that I have used. I see that Fritzing might be good tool to create this. However, I am not sure if it has the following components that I need. Can anyone please check or let me know if they have, before I download and pay for it?

Thank you.

Here’s a list of the components that I have used:

• IR receiver - LPT 80 A

• Infrared emitter - SFH 4841 E7800

• Voltage comparator (OPAMP) - LM111

• Digitalt trimmer potentiometer DS1804 NV

• Power MOSFET - IRL530N

• Effect Resistor på 1,5 Ohm, 1 watt

• Capacitor 470nF og 10mF

Resistors used:

3 x 10kohm

2k2 ohm

332 ohm

No application can include all possible parts. There are just too many possible variations, the more are created all the time. Fritzing comes with a core library that includes many generic parts that can be used for multiple things, by setting some properties after the part is added to the (project) document. For cases where something unique is needed, it has the capability (with a separate learning curve) to create new custom parts with the look and functionality that you want. Many custom parts are posted here in the forum for others to reuse.

Your parts list looks like mostly standard components. I did not see an LM111 in the standard library, but there is a generic IC part that can be configured. I did not find an SFH 4841 E780 either. For demonstration, I substituted a generic LED configured for 940nm. The effect resistor is not something I am familiar with. The power rating and resistance value can be set for the generic resistors.

Whether this will work for you or not will depend on just how accurate and pretty you want the parts to look. Functionally this is easy. You did not mention it in the parts lists, but various Arduino (and other) microcontroller boards are are available in the core library. Here is an exported image, edited slightly to only show the left end of the breadboard. It should give you an idea of what the parts look like. I only included wires for + and - VCC of the LM111 to the breadboard rails. Straight, bent, and curved wires in multiple colors can be used to create the connections.

sample