Where to find TSSOP parts

Hello,

After searching for a while in internet and trying to build the parts myself, I found extremely complex to build custom parts and did not found any viable for TSSOP components.
In particular, I would need a TSSOP-14.

Does any of you have it already, or know where I could found it?

Kind regards,
Adrian M.

There appears to be a generic IC varient that has what looks like (at a quick glance) a tssop14 foot print. Search in parts bin for so14w will find it. Or drag a generic IC on to any view and then with inspector change to 14 pins and the SO package (tssop changes the pins to 20 which may mean there is only a 20 tssop footprint). I don’t do much with SM, so someone else may have a better answer. Making a new foot print would be fairly trivial, just cut down the 20 for instance with Inkscape. Having the footprint however doesn’t help with schematic or bb views (although if its a chip, generic does for bb :slight_smile: ).

Interestingly enough although the search doesn’t provide any results, fritzing.0.9.4.64.pc\fritzing-parts\svg\obsolete\pcb\TSSOP14.svg exists.

1. Open a new sketch
  2. Open Core Parts->ICs->IC (The generic part has Rotate/Flip redraw issues so don’t Rotate/Flip it too much).
  3. Choose connectors: 14
  4. Choose package: SO
  5. Right-click on the part and choose Edit (new parts editor)
  6. Click on the right pointing triangle to get to the PCB tab and click on it.
  7. Choose File->Load image for view…
  8. Choose the TSSOP14.svg file.
  9. Click on the right pointing triangle to get to the Metadata tab and click on it.
  10. Change the Title from SO14 to TSSOP14
  11. Change the Properties->package from SO to TSSOP
  12. Choose File->Save as new part
  13. Enter a prefix such as TSSOP14
  14. Choose File->Close Window
  15. Answer Yes to the question Do you want to keep the imported parts?
  16. It is unnecessary to save you changes to your Untitled Sketch that you used for this process.
  17. Answer Save to the question Do you want to save the changes you made in the bin “My Parts”?
  18. Now you have a part in My Parts that shows up when you search for TSSOP14.