TP4056 Charger board fault?

Hi Guys

Need some advice, I used the TP4056 Charger board found here

http://forum.fritzing.org/t/tp4056-charger-board/4795

I’ve had some PCB made and they don’t fit, fits one way but where the dual pins are the holes on the board are to wide. I’m not sure if this is a fault with the Fritzing part or something else. The TP4056 will fit on a breadboard

Any advance?

Thanks

Brian

This problem provides a ‘Perfect’ example of using my Woof app.

The pin spacing is correct ≈2.54mm pitch. But, the background image it’s sitting on does not have 2.54mm pitch. Looks good at short distance but, further away, the error adds up.

Review the attached image - you’ll see the left two pins (on the layout the board is sitting on) are off. If you do the math ( 4 x 2.54 = 10.16 but the image measures 11.5…

Expand/open the image to see the full scope…

All we can say at present is the Fritzing part matches the original poster’s dimensions. They may or may not be correct, but obviously do not match the dimensions of the module you have (and perhaps not any module). Here is a new part that should match your module, as always print it out and check it against a real part (because I don’t have one) before ordering boards.

TP4056-3.fzpz (12.6 KB)

Peter

Thanks again guys

Peter looks like the new version works OK, i have printed it out and all lines up.
One last issue and I’m done, if this project ever takes off Im going to owe a lot of people a lot of beer !!

Cheers

Brian