Toshiba TLP185 pcb footprint

I want to use a Toshiba TLP185 opto coupler but I am having trouble finding a generic pcb footprint for this. The data sheet says it is a SO6 size SMD package but I cannot seem to find an svg to suit.
I started drawing my own in Inkscape but quickly found this was not as easy as I thought it was. Steep learning curve for me.
Is there an easier way to do this or has someone already done one?

Parts are all over the place so you need to do a Google search for the Fritzing part, and if there isn’t one you need to link a datasheet with the footprint.

There is a SO08 part in FZ, maybe it just needs some pads removed.

Thanks Old_Grey for your response.
I couldn’t find the part anywhere.
This is the data sheet I am using.
The footprint doesn’t seem to match anything in the library.
I tried Inkscape again but having never used it before, it’s going to take me quite a while to draw one part.

Where is this link?
I waste too much time looking for datasheets and never know if it’s the right one because I don’t have the part.

There is a toshiba data sheet available for it. The footprint is a bit sparse but I’ll make something …

edit: As always you need to verify the footprint before ordering boards but this should do what you want.

tlp185.fzpz (7.2 KB)

Peter

Oops, sorry Old_Grey. I was in too much of a hurry to get out the door this morning. The data sheet is here,

although vanepp has already come to my rescue. Thanks for your support anyway.

You are awesome vanepp, thank you so much. I must learn to do this in inkscape but being forced to do so at an inconvenient time is never enjoyable.
You have saved me considerable frustration. Appreciated.