The compiling questions about DSP programming

Good afternoon~all
Recently I am learning program and now I can already write some main function. However,it failed when compiling ! I don’t know why ? ! The following content is just a part of the wrong information showed in the computer.(It’s about the DSP programming)
Building file: …/DSP281x_SysCtrl.c’
‘Invoking: C2000 Compiler’
“C:/ti/ccsv5/tools/compiler/c2000_6.1.3/bin/cl2000” -v28 -ml -mt -g --include_path=“C:/ti/ccsv5/tools/compiler/c2000_6.1.3/include” --include_path=“C:/ti/xdais_7_21_01_07/packages/ti/xdais” --include_path=“C:/ti/xdctools_3_25_00_48/packages” --include_path=“C:/tidcs/c28/DSP281x/v120/DSP281x_headers/include” --diag_warning=225 --display_error_number --diag_wrap=off --preproc_with_compile --preproc_dependency=“DSP281x_SysCtrl.pp"聽聽”…/DSP281x_SysCtrl.c"
Fatal error #5: could not open source file “…/DSP281x_SysCtrl.c”
1 fatal error detected in the compilation of “…/DSP281x_SysCtrl.c”.
Compilation terminated.

Compilation failure
gmake: *** [DSP281x_SysCtrl.obj] Error 1
‘Building file: …/main.c’
‘Invoking: C2000 Compiler’
“C:/ti/ccsv5/tools/compiler/c2000_6.1.3/bin/cl2000” -v28 -ml -mt -g --include_path=“C:/ti/ccsv5/tools/compiler/c2000_6.1.3/include” --include_path=“C:/ti/xdais_7_21_01_07/packages/ti/xdais” --include_path=“C:/ti/xdctools_3_25_00_48/packages” --include_path=“C:/tidcs/c28/DSP281x/v120/DSP281x_headers/include” --diag_warning=225 --display_error_number --diag_wrap=off --preproc_with_compile --preproc_dependency=“main.pp"聽聽”…/main.c"
Fatal error #5: could not open source file “…/main.c”
1 fatal error detected in the compilation of “…/main.c”.
Compilation terminated.

Compilation failure
gmake: *** [main.obj] Error 1
gmake: Target `all’ not remade because of errors.

Anybody could help me to solve problems?
Please accept my appreciation in advance!

Nobody in this professional course can help me?

I expect that is mostly because this forum is about Fritzing not dsps and you should be asking in a group that supports whatever dsp you are using. It may also be that the error messages make the problem clear: the source file you are trying to compile doesn’t exist or isn’t readable.

Peter