Random issue with Gerber export, PCB not usable


#1

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

Export Gerber files through CLI. About 50% of exports have the copper top layer destroyed. I used the chaser light as an example project.
Please see attached screenshots for valid and invalid output. This only happens to copper top layer.


What I expected should have happened instead:

Export of proper Gerber files for production.

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

Linux x64 with current version of Fritzing. Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Linux Mint.

I already created an issue on Github but got no answer yet. https://github.com/fritzing/fritzing-app/issues/3288
Attached to the Github issue is also an Ruby script to reproduce the issue.