Well I got the working MAX part and put the non-working LED svg in PCB view and made that a part, and it works properly. It must be something else.
Why does this svg work when added to the 1st LED above
svg.pcb.Power_LED_10W_rgb_6pin_f0d42002552ba45725e2649f28c52769_3_pcb.fzz (3.7 KB)
but not this svg
svg.pcb.Power_LED_10W_rgb_6pin_366e8c0869ef437e9b4b014d2bb2dcec_3_pcb.fzz (5.4 KB)
I swapped copper0 with copper1 the same on both.
The one that is bigger, ie the 2nd one, has a lot more garbage, where as the 1st 1 is clean.
The guy changed the part on me. The old part I downloaded I swapped the copper#'s and it didn’t work. I just imported a fresh copy and it is correct right out of the box. Maybe he didn’t save it plain svg.
This is the original part I got - Power LED 10W rgb 6pin.fzpz (14.0 KB)
Got paid out and it wasn’t my fault.
The question is how do you do a part check on the format.